Today I: Played through the basslines I've written to make sure they're playable and reasonably idiomatic and made the appropriate changes. I then went back and workshopped those changes to make sure they still match the melody mel the mood of the greater composition.
Today I: Started working with the chord progression from a song called Triste by Antonio Carlos Jobim, to start writing a contrafact, a song based on an already-existing chord progression. I have a rough melody sketched out.
Today I: Updated my Common app to remove some colleges from my list (Otterbein, The New School, Marymount Manhattan, etc.) and to include new ones from the showcase/fair I did over the break (UCO, TCU, Centenary, etc.) and then filled out the information for each of them. (35 min) Began work on my new Common App essay, because I decided to scrap the old one. (50 min)
Comments
Post a Comment